Saturday 7 November 2015

Transformation Reviews 2: Charmix

Okay, so now I am going to review Charmix. As in, the power from season 2 (It's of course not in the Nick dub). 

As I did before, I will rank each Winx on my favourite to least favourite. I can't really base it on the transformation since most of them are the same xD. Let's get started!

Number 6:  

Don't get me wrong; I still like Aisha's charmix! I'm just not so fond on the shape of the charms. I like this pink shade though. It definitely makes me think of Aisha's morphix. Something just doesn't look right with the shape, to me. Her ending pose is quite basic too, but that's not too awful.  At least it fits Aisha...

Number 5:

Similar to Aisha's Charmix, I like Tecna's! I feel the charms do an excellent job of reflecting Tecna's ability! There is only one or two things that I'm not so fond on. One of them is her ending pose in the official transformation. Ugh. I just really don't like it at all! I just doesn't make Tecna looks good...

Number 4:



I honestly had a hard time choosing between 2, 3 and 4. In the end, Stella came 4th. I just generally like the shape of the charms and the colours looks nice too. Although I imagine with out the blue part on the lower Charm it would be quite hard to see. But that doesn't matter. Similar to Tecna, I don't really like Stella's ending pose either. That was probably the prime reason of why she is number 4.

Number 3:

Bloom's Charmix just generally looks really pleasant. But what do hearts have to do with the Dragon Flame? Oh well, that doesn't bother me too much. Bloom's Charmix is just nicely designed and the furry heart looks kind of cute. The only thing that feels off is Bloom's weird smile at the end of the transformation. It kind of scares me :/.

Number 2:

Wow! I really like Musa's Charmix! The treble clef charm looks lovely and the player-like charm suits Musa well! I just really like the design. Her ending pose is better than Stella's and Tecna's but it's not my favourite. Her face at the end is really serious. I guess she's ready to beat up the enemies!

Number 1:

Oh wow! Flora is number 1 again! Holy crap! Well, Flora's transformations are done well (her earlier ones to say the least). One thing I like is how the rose bag is a bag and not a charm! That gives it some uniqueness. Her upper charm doesn't match her powers as much, but I can see how it does at the same time. I also really love the colours.

So, what is your favourite Charmix? Next up is 2D Enchantix (Yes, I'm doing 2D and 3D)!

No comments:

Post a Comment