Saturday 28 November 2015

Transformation Reviews 4: 3D Enchantix

The Enchantix transformation from the 1st movie! My favourite of the movies as well! I shall rate on how good the outfits look, and the sequence. Although, the order will be relatively similar to the 2D form.

Number 6:

Please don't hate for me ranking Musa at 6! It's because it's like her top has become even shorter! It's literally a piece of reddish-pink fabric with some yellow fabric covering her breasts! I think it's too short! Other than that, she's looks beautiful in CGI. Her sequence is short, but really nice. I really like the effects and the red background. 

Number 5:

Although I still don't really like the shorts, I prefer Tecna's Enchantix to Musa's because it isn't AS revealing (it still is, but not as much). I still think Tecna's outfit looks quite nice, just like it did in 2D. The wings look the best, if you ask me. really like the sequence too! Especially the end part with the shoes and wings- it definitely shows Tecna as the fairy of technology! 

Number 4:

I think Aisha has a nice transformation sequence in 3D, It's much better than her 2D one! I feel like it reflects her power and ability better than the 2D one did. The only thing I don't like is the colour of the gloves- they don't look nice, plus I thought they were a goldish-yellow in 2D! And look! Here her Enchantix is green, not blue! I kind of understand why too. And in my personal opinion, it matches the wings better. Overall, I find the transformation sequence better and I generally like Aisha's Enchantix too!

Number 3:

In my opinion, Stella has the best sequence out of all the Winx. I really like the background of her sequence- it definitely looks like a starry sky at night! She only gets rank 3 as I prefer #1 and #2 outfits to hers- I feel its a bit revealing. I haven't got much to say about Stella's 3D Enchantix except it's generally very nice.

Number 2:

Is anyone surprised Flora isn't number one? But there is a reason- the sequence. While I do still like it as it's very well-done and creative, I feel it's too short and rushed a little too much before the end. That's why she gets number 2. However, Flora still does have my favourite Enchantix outfit out of all of the Winx.

Number 1:

Well, my least favourite fairy reached number 1. Well, I guess I could tolerate her in seasons 1-3. Anyway, Blloms looks beautiful and I really like the colours of her wings and outfit. Even if I do prefer Flora's outfit. But Bloom's sequence is so cool! It's my 2nd favourite after Stella's! Seeing the dragon is awesome and the effects are very well done! For these reasons, Bloom reaches number one on my list! But this is one of the few times Bloom will be number 1 for anything for me.

So, there is my list! Which 3D Enchantix is your favourite? Next up is Believix (I also just realised the order of this list is in the same order as they transform in Believix, that's pretty uncanny).

No comments:

Post a Comment