Monday 2 November 2015

Transformation Reviews: Magic Winx / Charmix

To start off my reviews, I decided to review the first transformation that most fairies get: Magic Winx (or Charmix in the Nick Dub). I will be ranking these based on the original transformation sequence (not the Nick one).

I will put my reviews from my least favourite to my favourite. I know not everyone will agree, that's totally cool.


                                                               Number 6:




Now I admit. I like the sequence. It's done quite well in my opinion. However, what I don't like is the outfit. I like the purple colour. I feel it's covering far too much skin though. The wings are alright, their shape makes me think of technology for certain. I don't particularly get why the change shape though. Oh well. I'm just not fond on the outfit much, it just 
doesn't look very appealing to me.


Number 5:


Well. I have to say I like the boots. They're simple but the look quite nice on Stella. The colour fits her quite well. This goes for the rest of her transformation as well. I like her pigtails, bracelets and hairband too. I'm not so fond on the outfit. It just doesn't really click to me. But the rest is good! The wings are mediocre I suppose. The sequence is okay too, I like the rings of light around her at the end (you can see them in this picture). 

Number 4:


The leader of Winx herself! I honestly think her Magic Winx is decent. I'm not overly fond on her hair. I think it's just that bit sticking up at the top. I'm also not very fond on the tiara either. It matches yet it doesn't in my opinion. The rest of it looks nice though. The blue suits Bloom in my opinion, although you wouldn't really think she's the dragon fire fairy looking at her (unless you knew the show well). The sequence is decent as well. It's just a generally decent form I guess.

Number 3:


I was honestly really debating if I should rank Musa or Bloom number 3. In the end, Musa came out number 3. Although I prefer Bloom's wings. Musa just takes the cake. Her sequence is really cool and I really like the background colour and her outfit colour! I'm actually more fond on her S3 hair. Anyway, I really like the headphones Musa wears; it really reflects her power and personality just like the sequence! Overall, I like Musa's Magic Winx quite a lot!

Number 2:


Although the sequence isn't anything special I still really like Aisha's Magic Winx! It's probably the outfit and it's colour. Her hair looks quite nice too, there isn't much change but I like it nonetheless. Her dress looks really cool. The colour is really nice too, and I like how it has two different shades of green to make it stand out more. I also like her boots a lot. My only complaint is the background colour is too similar to Bloom's, but I guess that doesn't matter too much. I still really like Aisha's Magic Winx.

Number 1!


Where do I begin with Flora's? It's really beautiful. Her dress certainly looks like a flower and the darker shade of pink on the upper half looks really nice. I really like the long sleeves too. They make her look quite elegant and the end (closest to the hand) looks like the edge of a petal. Speaking of petals, I really like her flower necklace too. I can't really see the wings in this picture. But they look quite a bit like leaves, in my opinion. I feel the designers did a great job with it! The sequence isn't overly amazing. But I like the petals that fly around her near the end and the flower. They are neat touches! I really love Flora's Magic Winx! It's just made so well and I like that a lot!

So, there you guys go. What is your favourite Magic Winx and why? Thanks for reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment