Saturday 21 November 2015

Transformation Reviews 3: Enchantix 2D

Yes! It's time to do Enchantix! One of my favourite transformations in the series! Enchantix is also a fan favourite, and I can see why.

So, I'll be only reviewing the 2D transformation. As the 3D as a different sequence and minor changes to the outfits!  

Let's begin!


Number 6:


Now, don't get me wrong. I still do really like Tecna's Enchantix! I think the sequence is really well done and I really like Tecna's wings and hair (this is the only time I will accept Tecna with long hair). However, I'm not as keen on the shorts in the outfit. That what kind of ruins it for me. Plus, I thought her secondary colour was green not yellow. Oh well. Her Enchantix still looks really nice.

Number 5:

Similar to Tecna- I really still do like Musa's Enchantix! I think her sequence is very creative and well done and her hair and her wings are gorgeous. But I feel her top is... barely there to say the least. I like the colours, but I feel the top is too short and a bit revealing to the younger viewers of the series! Plus, if you look closely at the picture, her facial expression looks kind of... odd. Other than that, I like Musa's Enchantix a lot!

Number 4:

Is the main colour of Aisha's outfit green or blue? Sometimes it's green and sometimes it's blue? I wonder if there is a particular reason. Either way, it looks nice in both colours. I like the headpiece a lot. It makes Aisha look like a real warrior fairy ready to fight! The rest of her outfit looks really elegant too and makes me think of Aisha's ability a lot; especially the wings. My only complaint is that her sequence is really short, and I don't feel like it reflects her ability enough (although her background does).

Number 3:

Ahhh Stella... How your Enchantix is very beautiful! However, similar to Musa, I feel her top is kind of... not there. But I tend to realise this less with Stella than with Musa. On the topic of her outfit, I love her skirt a lot. It's just something about it looks really nice! I really like her hair and mini tiara too. My favourite thing about Stella's Enchantix are the beautiful wings. It makes me think of pure light energy! One thing I don't get though, are all the stars. Must relate to how the sun IS a star, I suppose (I didn't think about that at first, I literally thought about it while I was writing this).

Number 2:

So, you can probably guess who has my favourite Enchantix and you are probably not surprised at all by it. Onto Bloom. She looks like a beautiful, elegant fairy, to say the least. Her dress looks beautiful and her wings are gorgeous. I don't feel like her appearance particularly summarizes her ability though. I guess her read hair does though. Oh, I also really like how Bloom's hair looks. The sequence is quite short, but done well! I like the fabric which turns into her wings- that was a nice touch! I also like the great dragon flying around her near the beginning of the sequence as well!.

Number 1:

Yes. Flora is number 1 again. Wow. But she is really beautiful! I just love her Enchantix so much! Her dress looks like a lovely flower and her hair is lovely too! I just love everything. I think her sequence is done very well too. Especially when the rose petals become her wings. What a neat idea! Speaking of the wings, I really love them! They suit Flora's ability well and make me think of natural energy! Overall, I love the outfit of Flora's Enchantix and the sequence as well!

So, whose Enchantix do you like most? Next I will be doing 3D Enchantix! (I decided not to do Fairy Dust, but my favourite Fairy Dust sequence are Stella's and Musa's).

No comments:

Post a Comment